Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bomb Threat at the UofU Hospital

There was a bomb threat at the hospital and they directed us to a press area to stay in. I was there for a while, then saw a k-9 unit truck go by and snuck off to follow them. I found them in a parking garage with chemical sniffin' dogs and with my winning smile :), got off a few pictures until thier boss came and gave me a stern look and told me that I was only allowed in the press area. Good thing, though- because otherwise there was NO picture.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Lovely photos - it's not often that you see sneaky photos with nice lighting and patterns going on. Good work. I hope SLC's cooler than Phoenix - are you coming back afterwards?

Brad Armstrong said...

You have really good access on spot news. Could the cops be nice in Utah?

Ryan A. Ruiz Photography said...

Way to go Ashley...Never get stuck in some room controlled by the police...it never works out in your favor. Most of my spot news photos (especially fires) I had to find ways in around cops telling me to stay out.